M. Sc. in Physics 1977, Novosibirsk State University
Ph. D. in theoretical and mathematical physics 1984, Institute of Nuclear Physics,Novosibirsk, Russia
- mathematical modelling and computer simulations;
- design and implementation of effective computation algorithms;
- data analysis (including image processing and big data);
- scientific and engineering programming (C/C++,Tcl/Tk, Fortran, Matlab, Python, ...);
- software optimization and performance tuning (including multiprocessing, GPGPU programming);
- bespoke linux systems for Industrial Scientific and Medical applications.
From 01.05.2007 I am independent contractor/freelancer.
I have been happy to work with high technology innovative companies:
- from January 2017
- Dune Medical Devices Ltd.
- KLA-Tencor Ltd. , MelCap Systems
- ORE Technologies Ltd.
- Archimize Ltd
- Improved Vision Systems
- Landa Labs
- 2011 - 2013
- cmosaix Ltd
- CME group
- 2009 - 2013
- Generic Imaging
- 2007 - 2009
- Superderivatives Ltd.
- 2007 - 2009
- Mizur Technologies Ltd.
- EAS-T Electronic Article Surveillance Technologies Ltd.
- 2007 - 2010
- ASPECT Magnet Technologies Ltd.
Employment in industry:
- 05.2002 - 01.2007 Research physicist in Lumenis Ltd
- Researches in the field of the interaction of intensive light and human tissues.
- Built software for simulation of light-tissue interaction comprising:
- 06.2000 - 10.2001 Senior engineer in Mobilian Corporation
- Built super-computing environment for massive simulation based on the MOSIX
- developed C++ library for RTL modeling and validation,
- wrote bit- and clock- accurate model of PHY level for 802.11b ( C++).
- 07.1997 - 05.2000 Senior scientist in Odin Technologies Ltd.
- Designed and implemented software for fast computations (C/FORTRAN for PVM-Linux cluster),
- developed new method of permanent magnet design for open MRI.
- 13.12.1992 - 25.06.1997 Senior physicist in Elscint, MRI division.
- Conducted research on on MRI physics,
- programming of MRI system control (C/C++ under UNIX),
- designed and implementated software for optimization of system performance
(C/C++, FORTRAN, X/Motif, Maple).
- 1.08.1992 - 12.12.1992 Senior researcher in Technion, Physics Department.
- Physics of rare quark decays.
- 1984 - 1991 Research associate in the Institute for Mathematics, Novosibirsk, Russia.
Department of theoretical physics (86-91), Software department (84-86).
- Physics on electron-positron colliders and photon-photon colliding beams,
- mathematical aspects of quantization,
- path integral theory,
- group theoretic methods and anomalies,
- stochastic and geometric techniques in quantum mechanics and quantum field theory,
- applications of computers in mathematics and theoretical physics.
- 1977-1984 Research assistant in the Institute of Automation, Novosibirsk, Russia.
- Application of quantum field theory methods to phase transitions and solid state theory.
- Renormalization group methods,
- symbolic and numeric high performance computing.